(2 Pack) - MyProtein - CLA | 180gelcaps | 2 PACK BUNDLE

Price: $60.05

(as of May 1, 2017 6:08 am - Details)


BUY FROM AMAZON.COM


Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days

1 new or used available from $60.05

Our high strength Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) contains 1000mg of CLA per softgel, this is currently the strongest available on the market. Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is a naturally occurring free fatty acid found mainly in foods such as cheese, milk, lamb and beef as well as many processed foods - but only in small amounts! To consume enough CLA you would require a large intake of these types of foods. This of course would be of no use as it would require you to eat alot of calories. CLA is proven by research to build lean tissue, reduce body fat, and help general improved health! The breakdown of our CLA is: CLA Cis9 (Trans11 isomer) - 38.9% CLA Trans10 (Cis12 isomer) - 37.9% Total active isomers of CLA - 76.8% While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please note actual image may vary. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose or treat any health condition. We recommend that if you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or are currently taking medication that you seek advice from a health professional before you take any dietary supplement. Always read the product directions before use and do not exceed the recommended intake. Food Supplements should not be taken as an alternative to a balanced diet. Keep out of reach of children.
Size: Pack Of 2
Package quantity: 1
Condition: New

You May Also Like

CLA BIOHACK
CLA BIOHACK
$12.99